Keep in touch with your audience: targeted email is a cost-effective way to keep your customers, members or suppliers informed. Allowing visitors to subscribe online grows your mailing lists with minimal costs, and by giving visitors the opportunity to manage their own subscriptions also ensures that you are not 'spamming' contacts with unwanted information. Emails can be designed to complement your website or as one-off promotions.
- Visitors can subscribe and unsubscribe to targeted, automated, mailing lists.
- Our content management system enables non-technical staff to create and send personalised email-shots to subscribers in seconds – ideal for news, job vacancies, product updates, etc.
- Email content can be written at time of sending, or can be automatically populated from existing databases or sources (e.g. fields drawn directly from a list of vacancies).
- We host and manage the software – no need to invest time or effort in installation, establishing links with databases or integrating with your website.
TMA (UK) send out regular email announcements to members with event reminders, invoices and membership renewal notices. Members can change their email preferences at any time.
Additional functions and options:
- Choice of HTML or plain text emails – or allow recipients to choose which they would prefer.
- Simple WYSIWYG editor enables fast, easy creation of professional-looking HTML messages.
- Detailed tracking of when and what each recipient clicks, helping you to track campaign effectiveness.
- Automated email notification of subscribe and unsubscribe requests.
Building a relationship by email means sending your customers useful information, and information that they have requested. Get this right and and it's the most direct way of reaching your buyers.