A content management system (CMS) enables you to manage the content appearing on your website without any technical or html knowledge. If you regularly change, add or remove info such as job vacancies, news, events or product info – content management systems make it quick and simple.
The Probe Scientific site is kept up-to-date easily using our content management system; staff add news, events and latest clinical studies. They can also edit all static pages throughout the site
- Customised, easy-to-use templates keep the 'look and feel' – no risk of accidental impact on other pages or the appearance of the site as a whole.
- Easy updating of news, vacancies and other content without involving web developers or your technical team.
- Out-of-date info (e.g. past events or old articles) can automatically be removed.
- Latest headlines or events can automatically be shown on the home page whenever they are added – keeping the home page fresh with no extra work.
- Pictures and graphics you insert are automatically re-sized and optimized for your web pages.
- Password protection and customisable user security/access rights.
- Editorial and authorisation processes, enabling defined user groups to write new content ready for approval by others prior to publication on the 'live' site.
Straightforward web-based interface which authorised personnel may access through a standard web browser, anywhere on your network or remotely over the internet.
The content management system uses a simple WYSIWYG editor (similar to Word) to allow our clients to add text, images, links, tables and documents. The page is previewed and then can be published immediately to the site.
Being able to update our own site has saved us so much time and money - not to mention stress.